.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>
but, .....I repeat myself.
Suppose you were a heartless bastard, and suppose you were a Republican, but, .....I repeat myself. Mark Twain
Sunday, February 08, 2004
 
New York Times - Interactive Graphic: Race for the White House

Washington * 76 delegates
Kerry 48.4%
Dean 30.0%
Kucinich 8.2%
Edwards 6.7%
Clark 3.3%
Sharpton 0.1%
99% Reporting ·Full Results

Michigan * 128 delegates
Kerry 51.7%
Dean 16.6%
Edwards 13.5%
Sharpton 6.9%
Clark 6.7%
Kucinich 3.2%
100% Reporting ·Full Results


Stick a fork in Dean, he 's done. I hate to say this since I have been a supporter, and for the first time in my life I have actually given money to a political campaign.
Now, ideologically, I am to the left of Dean, so why did I support him? Simple, he was the only Democrat who was willing to stand up to Shrub and his party of right wing reactionaries in the House and Senate. While I believe that Kerry would undoubtly be far better President than Shrub could ever be, I am not sure that he is willing or able to stand up to the Propaganda/Smear machine that the republicans have built over the last twenty plus years.

I' am an ABB (anybody but Bush) so I'll vote for Kerry and encourage any and everyone that I meet to vote for him to, and if he actually fights back and stands up for himself, I'll toss in a couple of bucks.





Powered by Blogger Site Meter Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com