.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>
but, .....I repeat myself.
Suppose you were a heartless bastard, and suppose you were a Republican, but, .....I repeat myself. Mark Twain
Saturday, April 23, 2005
 
Clinton impeachment was retaliation for Nixon, says retiring congressman
Google Cache:
Google Cache: WLS ABC7 Chicago - Clinton impeachment was retaliation for Nixon, says retiring congressman

Same story different headline:
Rep. Hyde reflects on 30 years of office


"Was this pay back?" asked Andy Shaw.

"I can't say it wasn't. But I also thought that the Republican Party should stand for something, and if we walked away from this, no matter how difficult, we could be accused of shirking our duty," said Hyde.


The list of stories the MSM have produced refering to the above Hide Statement:

Google Search: Hyde Clinton payback: "Hyde: Clinton Impeachment Retaliation for Nixon"


Our fine media at work!



Powered by Blogger Site Meter Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com