.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>
but, .....I repeat myself.
Suppose you were a heartless bastard, and suppose you were a Republican, but, .....I repeat myself. Mark Twain
Saturday, February 11, 2006
 
Open Source Software
Just got my hands on a new laptop HP L2000, here is a list of the software that I have installed, most of which is open source.

Links to more windows open source software.

General Use Software (Browser, E-mail, Office)

Firefox

Thunderbird

Open Office

Downloading Software (Gnutella, BitTorrent, UseNet)
Limewire

Azureus

Pan


HTML Editors, a nice CSS editor would be nice.
Amaya

Nvu

Notepad ++

Media related software

Zinf

MPlayer

MP3 Tag Tools

Jpodder


Development Software (Java & DB)

Eclipse

Netbeans

MySql

Squirrel-sql


Not open source but free and useful.

Winamp

Real Player



Powered by Blogger Site Meter Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com